- 9.85 ml garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 946.36 ml vegetable stock, plus 4 tablespoons
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 6 large mushrooms, sliced
- 1 potato, diced
- 236.59 ml white beans, cooked
- 236.59 ml corn kernel
- 1.0 ml hot sauce
- 4.92 ml black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute the garlic, onion, and celery in 4 tablespoons of vegetable stock for 3-5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the tomatoes, mushrooms, and 4 cups of vegetable stock. Continue to cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook for 10 additional minutes.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.