Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 9.85 ml garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 946.36 ml vegetable stock, plus 4 tablespoons
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 6 large mushrooms, sliced
- 1 potato, diced
- 236.59 ml white beans, cooked
- 236.59 ml corn kernel
- 1.0 ml hot sauce
- 4.92 ml black pepper
- Saute the garlic, onion, and celery in 4 tablespoons of vegetable stock for 3-5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the tomatoes, mushrooms, and 4 cups of vegetable stock. Continue to cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook for 10 additional minutes.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
This was good soup. I used what I had on hand but it turned out tasty and great the next day. Thanks for a great quick recipe.
Wow! This is great soup. I was surprized at how good it was for all the simple ingredients. I used oil in step one, because I like the taste it adds and skipped step 2 altogether. I just threw all the veggies in at once. Since it wasn't as thick as I like, I added extra potato and beans. I didn't have hot sauce, so I used a little cayenne pepper, sugar, and vinegar. I also threw in a little basil and parsley. Everyone loved it, including the one-year-old and my husband who's picky about his soup. Thanks for the great recipe.
This is a great soup! Used canned diced roasted tomatoes and loved the mushrooms.