Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This sounds and looks so good. Its from Family Circle magazine.
- 1⁄4 cup sherry wine vinegar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1 lb mixed green and yellow beans
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 8 cups torn boston lettuce
- In medium bowl, whisk together vinegar, salt, pepper, mustard and honey until smooth.
- Gradually whisk in the olive oil and continue whisking until thickened.
- Set aside.
- Cut mozzarella into 1/2 inch pieces. Set aside.
- Bring medium-size pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add beans and cook for 5 minutes. Drain beans and place in a glass bowl.
- Toss with 1/4 cup of the dressing.
- Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Slice tomatoes in half.
- In large bowl, toss together tomatoes, lettuce, mozzarella, beans and 1/4 cup of the dressing.
- Serve salad immediately with the remaining dressing on the side.
This salad is simple, incredibly rich in flavor, and buttery in texture, yet crunchy at the samed time! Took it to a dinner with friends and everyone had seconds. Thank you for posting!