Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This a very tasty dip, relish, or protein element for tacos/burritos.
- 1 (14 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can corn
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- I recommend blending a handful of cilantro and the small onion in a food processor to make the process easier and faster.
- Once ingredients are mixed, store them in a container with a lid.
- Let the salsa marinate over night.