This a very tasty dip, relish, or protein element for tacos/burritos.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- 2I recommend blending a handful of cilantro and the small onion in a food processor to make the process easier and faster.
- 3Once ingredients are mixed, store them in a container with a lid.
- 4Let the salsa marinate over night.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bean and Corn Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.6
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 6.6 g