Recipe by Julie B's Hive
Try this one at your next BBQ; the green beans make it different from all the others. Cook time is 1 hour chill time.
Top Review by Kitty Z
This is really good for something you can just whip up out of the pantry. I used a good strong curry powder so that flavor came through nicely. I did skip the salt as I found the Worcestershire to be enough saltiness on its own. We had this at a BBQ as suggested, and it went over very well. Thanks!
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can red kidney beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can kernel corn
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can green beans
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, minced
- 2 tablespoons green onions, white part only, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain canned beans and corn; set aside.
- Make dressing by combining ingredients in a jar and shaking until well blended.
- Arrange beans and corn on a salad plate. Spoon dressing evenly over top. Top off with green pepper and green onion.
- Chill 1 hour before serving.