Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 can green beans
- 1 can Green Giant Shoe-Peg corn
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- to taste Ritz cracker, crushed (1 roll)
- Drain green beans and corn.
- Layer beans, then corn, in greased casserole dish.
- Mix soup, sour cream, onion and cheese together.
- Spread on top of beans and corn.
- Melt margarine, add crackers and then put on top of casserole. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.
I loved this! We took this to Thsnkdgiving and it was a hit