1/2 Photos of Bean and Chicken Taco Salad
This is one of my favorite cold taco salads. It's best prepared and served the same day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs chicken breasts, cooked and cut into small cubes
- 1 large head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup chopped sweet onion
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (13 ounce) bag nacho cheese flavored tortilla chips
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup spoonable thousand island dressing (or use more if desired)
- 1In a large bowl, combine chicken, lettuce, onion, beans, avocado and cheese. Toss to combine well.
- 2Add crushed chips-mix well.
- 3In a small bowl, combine taco seasoning, cilantro and Thousand Island dressing and stir well.
- 4Pour over salad and toss to coat.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bean and Chicken Taco Salad
Serving Size: 1 (379 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 793.9
- Calories from Fat 401
- Total Fat 44.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 104.3 mg
- Sodium 769.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.1 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 41.3 g