Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a healthy way to improve on store-bought ravioli without spening too much additional time on it.
- 1 package cheese ravioli
- 1 (14 ounce) jarchunky vegetable pasta sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can white kidney beans, drained
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Cook ravioli according to package directions, drain, and keep warm.
- Combine sauce with beans in a deep skillet.
- Cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated.
- Place ravioli on a plate and top with sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
This was a quick, easy, healthy and tasty dish! My 6 year old grandaughter ate more than any of the adults. So I think I would say it's kid friendly! Thanks for sharing this with us!
Just like Junebug said, 'quick, easy, healthy, and tasty'. Perfect for a busy weeknight. Don't know that I would have thought of a beany sauce over ravioli but it is a great idea. Thanks for sharing this recipe.