This is a kid pleaser recipe, especially served with ranch dressing for dipping. We often eat these for lunch along with chips and salsa. For a lower fat version, just microwave them instead of frying. They just lack the buttery crispy edges, but my kids still like them.
- Divide each ingredient into four portions Spread 1/4 beans over tortilla, add 1/4 cheese, top with second tortilla, In large skillet, heat together 1tbs oil and 1 tbs butter over med heat.
- place assembled quesadilla into pan.
- Cook till bottom is browned then turn over and brown other side.
- Place on large plate and cool 1-2 min.
- cut into eight wedges with scissors.
- repeat three more times.
- Serve immediately.