1/1 Photo of Bean and Cheese Quesadilla
This is a kid pleaser recipe, especially served with ranch dressing for dipping. We often eat these for lunch along with chips and salsa. For a lower fat version, just microwave them instead of frying. They just lack the buttery crispy edges, but my kids still like them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Divide each ingredient into four portions Spread 1/4 beans over tortilla, add 1/4 cheese, top with second tortilla, In large skillet, heat together 1tbs oil and 1 tbs butter over med heat.
- 2place assembled quesadilla into pan.
- 3Cook till bottom is browned then turn over and brown other side.
- 4Place on large plate and cool 1-2 min.
- 5cut into eight wedges with scissors.
- 6repeat three more times.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bean and Cheese Quesadilla
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1104.9
- Calories from Fat 586
- Total Fat 65.1 g
- Saturated Fat 29.8 g
- Cholesterol 124.3 mg
- Sodium 1816.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.3 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 39.5 g