Recipe by Sydney Mike
Whether served with salsa or eaten plain, these tasty treats are enjoyable. Preparation time does not include the 30 minutes or so for the wrapped tortillas to chill.
Top Review by Sharon123
These were easy to make. I scaled down the recipe for one tortilla(used a spinach tortilla). I mashed some pinto beans I had cooked in the crockpot. Yummy, thanks! Made for Newest Zaar tag.
- 2 cups refried beans
- 1 small green onion, sliced thin
- 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1⁄4 cups colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, blend together the refried beans & green onion, then spread a layer of this bean mixture on each tortilla.
- In another bowl, combine the cream cheese, Colby Jack cheese, sour cream & onion salt, mixing together as well as possible with a fork. Spread a layer of this cheese mixture over the bean mixture.
- Roll each tortilla up tightly in plastic wrap, & refrigerate at least 30 minutes before cutting the tortillas into 1/2-inch slices.