Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Whether served with salsa or eaten plain, these tasty treats are enjoyable. Preparation time does not include the 30 minutes or so for the wrapped tortillas to chill.
- 2 cups refried beans
- 1 small green onion, sliced thin
- 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1⁄4 cups colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion salt
- In a small bowl, blend together the refried beans & green onion, then spread a layer of this bean mixture on each tortilla.
- In another bowl, combine the cream cheese, Colby Jack cheese, sour cream & onion salt, mixing together as well as possible with a fork. Spread a layer of this cheese mixture over the bean mixture.
- Roll each tortilla up tightly in plastic wrap, & refrigerate at least 30 minutes before cutting the tortillas into 1/2-inch slices.
These were easy to make. I scaled down the recipe for one tortilla(used a spinach tortilla). I mashed some pinto beans I had cooked in the crockpot. Yummy, thanks! Made for Newest Zaar tag.