Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 min
In '1,000 Mexican Recipes' by Marge Poore
Make and share this Bean and Cheese Nachos recipe from Food.com.
- 36 toasted corn tortilla chips
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- Preheat broiler.
- Spread refried beans over each tortilla chip.
- Top with a mound of cheese, and lay the chips in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Heat under the broiler until the cheese is melted and bubbly, about1 minute.
- Top each chip with a dollop of salsa; serve at once.
These were so easy to throw together and were delicious! Made them tonight along with tacos and everyone loved them. Thanks for posting!