Recipe by JWPsMom
I have adapted this from Yummy No-Meat Lunch Burritos OAMC. I have not added tortillas in the listed ingredients so that you can add your own calories and points (for WW). You will need 15 burrito size tortillas. This recipe makes a very large amount so make sure your largest mixing bowl is ready!
- 4 cups cooked brown rice, cooled
- 2 (16 ounce) cans black beans
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pinto beans
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup 2% mexican cheese blend, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together in LARGE bowl.
- When well mixed, scoop about 1/2 cup of mixture onto burrito and fold.
- Place folded burritos on lined cookie sheet.
- Flash freeze in freezer and store in freezer bag.
- To serve:
- Reheat and eat straight from freezer or defrost first and then reheat.