Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This dip can be made ahead of time and then baked just before serving. Serve with corn or tortilla chips.
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream.
- Mix in the bean dip, hot sauce, chili powder, picante sauce, and half of both cheeses.
- Spread mixture into a greased 8x8 casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the rest of both cheeses on top.
- Bake at 325°F for 20 minutes. Serve hot with corn chips or tortilla chips.
Yum, creamy, cheesy goodness! I halved it for a smaller crowd, and it was much enjoyed. Thanks for sharing and for adopting me in PAC!
I happened to have all these ingredients on hand, and this went together pretty quickly! I did reduce it by half but followed as written. I did bake at 350, as we like our things kinda 'well done.' We enjoyed this and will make it again! Thanks for sharing a keeper, loof!
I made this as a mid-afternoon snack at the lake this weekend and it was a big hit! I used a total of 4 cups of cheese but kept the rest of the ingredients the same. My brother mentioned he would like me to make it again and add some onion and garlic. I'll be trying that for the fourth of July and let you know how it turned out. Thanks for sharing this great recipe, loof! We loved it!