1/3 Photos of Bean and Cheese Dip
This dip can be made ahead of time and then baked just before serving. Serve with corn or tortilla chips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cream cheese and sour cream.
- 2Mix in the bean dip, hot sauce, chili powder, picante sauce, and half of both cheeses.
- 3Spread mixture into a greased 8x8 casserole dish.
- 4Sprinkle the rest of both cheeses on top.
- 5Bake at 325°F for 20 minutes. Serve hot with corn chips or tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bean and Cheese Dip
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.1
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 87.8 mg
- Sodium 449.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 13.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
jalapeno bean dip