Recipe by Mkaspar
This is a fast and yummy recipe that uses frozen bean and cheese burritos. Great for a budget friendly meal, and a lazy night meal
- 8 frozen bean and cheese burritos
- 1 (24 ounce) can chili
- 1 (12 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- picante sauce
- sour cream
- black olives
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350.
- Place frozen burritos in an oven safe dish.
- Cover with the enchilada sauce, and the chili.
- Sprinkle with the cheese and onions.
- Bake for 40 mins or until burritos are heated thru.
- Garnish with sour cream, picante sauce, and black olives before serving.