Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I eat this all the time. The calculations may be slightly off because I don't measure anything! Prep time doesn't include soaking the beans.
- 1 cup water
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 1⁄2 cups green beans
- 1 cup raw quick-cooking brown rice
- 1 lb dry lentils, soaked
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- Place beans in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Then add in the rice, water, green beans,basil and cans of diced tomatoes.
- Place bread crumbs and margarine over top of mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 20-30min.