Prep 15 mins
Cook 9 hrs
After making this, I think it would be tasty with one sweet potato and one baking potato.
- 396.89 g can pork and beans in tomato sauce
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, white parts only, trimmed and sliced
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 1419.54 ml low sodium beef broth
- 118.29 ml pearl barley, rinsed
- 1.23 ml ground nutmeg
- Stir together all ingredients.
- Cook on low 8-10 hours or until veggies are tender.
- This can be made the night before and refrigerated overnight in the crock, cooking as directed in the morning.