Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is so easy and soooooo yummy and gets gobbled right up by kids and all!
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) canscambells bean with bacon soup
- 1 cup full grated sharp cheddar cheese, to taste
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 packet taco seasoning mix
- Heat all ingredients together over medium heat till cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with Frito corn chips for dipping.
great dip but needs more zip, I added in Tabasco and increased the taco seasoning, also added in fresh garlic, will make again, and mabey add in an onion next time, thanks for sharing LizAnn!...Kitten
Way back in the early 90's we made this same recipe in Home Ec class. Loved it then, love it now. Easy and delish!
Tasty for being so easy and fast to do. Loved the simplicity of it. Thanks for sharing!!