Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great morning pick me up.
- 2 medium ripe bananas, peeled
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup wheat germ
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- Slice the banana and freeze overnight.
- In the morning place the bananas and remaining ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
This is the kind of recipe I like as I am underweight and always trying to up the calories in the healthiest possible way. I also like that someone else also likes wheatgerm.
its worth it .. good job