1/2 Photos of Beagle Bagels (Canine)
Found on net.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the first 5 ingredients.
- 2Stir in the carrots and spinach.
- 3Combine the egg, oil and water together and add to the flour mixture, mixing well.
- 4Turn dough out onto a floured work surface and knead for 3 to 5 minutes.
- 5Shape pieces of dough into 1 1/2" sized balls.
- 6Flatten, then poke hole in center, forming bagel-like shapes.
- 7Bake at 350 F (175 C) for 45 to 50 minutes.
- 8Cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beagle Bagels (Canine)
Serving Size: 1 (688 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1490.0
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 538.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 290.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.9 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 48.2 g