Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Easy and quick, crowd pleaser.
- 3 lbs unpeeled large raw shrimp
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh ground pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 lemons, halved
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 cup butter, cut up
- Place first 4 ingredients in 13x9-inch baking dish, toss to coat. (I used a disposable roasting pan) squeeze juice from lemons over shrimp mixture, and stir. Add lemon halves to pan. Sprinkle evenly with parsley; and dot with butter.
- Bake at 375° for 25 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes. Serve in pan. You can serve with french bread and sop up the sauce in the pan.really good!
Made for Spring PAC 2014. Made this for our lunch to and served with your recommended French bread and a small green salad. So easy and delicious on a hot day. Definately one I will make again. Thank you for posting.
Excellent! I really loved this recipe. The Italian dressing provided a zesty foundation for the shrimp. I really enjoyed it. As mentioned in the introduction, I served it with sliced French bread to get all that sauce that was left on my place. I will add this to my permanent recipe file and make this often. Thanks for sharing your recipe, Zaphro. Made for Fall 2011 Pick-A-Chef.
This is delicious. I am on the south beach diet so I served mine over steamed zucchini and my DD"s over brown rice. We both loved it and ate every last shrimp in our bowl. (reduced portions.lol.) Thanks for sharing Zaphro!