- 3 lbs unpeeled large raw shrimp
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh ground pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 lemons, halved
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 cup butter, cut up
Directions See How It's Made
- Place first 4 ingredients in 13x9-inch baking dish, toss to coat. (I used a disposable roasting pan) squeeze juice from lemons over shrimp mixture, and stir. Add lemon halves to pan. Sprinkle evenly with parsley; and dot with butter.
- Bake at 375° for 25 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes. Serve in pan. You can serve with french bread and sop up the sauce in the pan.really good!