Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are the smoothest Margaritas you will ever drink. I know the Half & Half sounds crazy, but it makes a huge difference. Try it, you won't be sorry!! Bet you can't drink just one.
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- half-and-half cream (in the dairy section)
- triple sec
- Dump limeade in a blender.
- I use the limeade can as a measurement guide.
- Fill half of the limeade can with Tequila and half with Triple Sec.
- Pour liquor in the blender.
- Then fill half of the limeade can with Half& Half.
- Pour in blender.
- Fill blender with ice& blend.
- Sip& be prepared to chill out!
OMG. Best margaritas ever! I knew I'd love them because of the half n half. Thanks for posting. Smooooth and tasty. Definitely will make again soon. :)
Got together with some friends and mixed several kinds of margaritas. These were the favorite. Half and half does sound a bit strange but it's a fantastic addition. Wish I had one of these right now! Thanks for sharing the recipe!
This margarita was so good it didnt even need salt!! I never would have thought to use cream but it made it so smooth! These are the only margaritas I'll be making from now on!