Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
You could call this beach bruschetta. An extremely popular appetizer when at Fort Myers Beach. So good.
- 1 loaf French bread or 1 loaf Italian bread
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄3 cup blue cheese dressing
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups diced tomatoes (1 large tomato)
- Slice the bread in half lengthwise.
- Butter lightly and put under broiler (If watching calories skip the butter) toast lightly.
- Spread the blue cheese dressing equally over both halves.
- Top with grated cheese and diced tomatoes.
- Place under broiler until cheese melted.
- (Optional Ingredients: Garlic powder, diced onion, mushrooms, chicken, pepperoni or mix cheeses to taste. Original is great, so give it a try first).
OMG this is the best..... If you ever need something fast that people will rave about, give this a try. You can't go wrong, what a hit.....