10 hrs 10 mins
Only three ingredients and this makes the best tasting meat. Even though the recipe title says "pot roast", I think hoagie sandwiches are the way to go. The recipe wasn't clear on amounts or how much(or servings for that matter) so I did a little guessing....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut some slits in roast and insert garlic slivers.
- 2Place beef in crock-pot.
- 3Dump peppers and all of the juice on top.
- 4Cook all day on low for 10 hours.
- 5For serving, just slice and serve or make hoagie sandwiches.
- 6When meat is cool, fork shred beef.
- 7Serve shredded beef and the (now meaty) peperoncini peppers with the rest of your favorite hoagie toppings.
- 8*Just wanted to add that this meat goes great with all your Mexican dishes too, tacos. burritos, enchiladas. I just love it!
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beach Boy's Pot Roast
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 433.7
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 117.3 mg
- Sodium 100.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 31.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: