Be Mine Chocolate Cream Cupcakes
- Heat oven to 350°F Combine all filling ingredients in small bowl. Beat at medium speed, until well mixed. Set aside.
- Combine 1 3/4 cups sugar and butter in large bowl. Beat at medium speed, until creamy. Continue beating; add eggs one at a time, until well mixed. Add water, melted chocolate and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Continue beating until well mixed. (Mixture may look curdled.) Reduce speed to low; add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Beat until well mixed.
- For each cupcake, spoon 1 rounded tablespoon chocolate mixture into each paper-lined cupcake cup, top with 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture. Spoon 1 rounded tablespoon chocolate mixture on top.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, beat whipping cream and powdered sugar in small bowl at high speed, until stiff peaks form. Gently stir in 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
- Spread about 3 tablespoons frosting onto each cupcake. Store refrigerated.