Prep 45 mins
Cook 8 hrs
A really easy crock pot recipe!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs round steaks
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 onion
- 4 bell peppers
- 1 carrot
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon instant minced garlic
- 1 (8 ounce) can beef broth
- Slice the onion and place in the crock pot.
- Slice the bell peppers and place in the crock pot.
- Dice the carrot and place in the pot.
- In a ziplock bag place meat and seasonings, shake it up, add more spices if you desire.
- Cook seasoned meat in a frying pan until the meat is browned.
- Place meat into crock on top of vegetables.
- Optional step, you can add some white wine to the pan after meat is removed -- to recapture some of the browned, scrape into the crock pot.
- Add beef broth, garlic, and 1 quart bdogschneebys tomato sauce, pour over meat and veggies.
- Cook on Slow cook 8 hours, High cook 4-5 hours.
- Serve over rice, noodles, or nothing!