Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Fresh spaghetti sauce!
- 20 -30 tomatoes
- 2 onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 5 green peppers
- 30 fresh mushrooms
- 5 tablespoons garlic powder
- 5 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 5 tablespoons onion salt
- 5 tablespoons table salt
- 5 tablespoons salt
- Wash off tomatoes and quarter them.
- Run through a juicer machine where only tomato juice and pulp our remained.
- Add juice to a large pot with all ingredients and cook on medium. 2-3 hours at medium temperatures to cook off water. Cook to thickness desire.
- Add additional spices for taste.
- Pour spaghetti sauce into canning jars and can.
- Properly canned jars will last 1 year.