- 10 -20 tomatoes (Skinless)
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 4 -6 bell peppers
- 4 -6 jalapenos
- 1 -2 onion
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon table salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice up all vegetables, place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add spices and vinegar to the mix.
- Store in a fridge for fresh salsa.
- For Canned salsa, cook for 20-30 minutes on medium.
- Pour into canning jars.
- Conduct your canning process for about 15-20 minutes.