Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
I found a recipe for BBQ meatloaf that sounded good, so I made it. And then I made it better the next time around. Here is the updated recipe and my husband LOVED it!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (6 ounce) box Stove Top stuffing mix
- chopped onion, to taste
- Mix together all the ingredients.
- Place in a greased loaf pan.
- Cover with more BBQ sauce.
- Bake at 375 for 45-55 minute or until no longer pink.
ohh this was good a tip i added was spicy BBQ
Very quick and easy to put together, a great dish to make when you haven't got much time on your hands. It tasted OK, but a little bland for me - I served it with a chile sauce to spice it up a little.