Recipe by Katrina
I came up with this delious sandwich the other nite when we had leftover pork, i'm glad i did because it's fabulous!
Top Review by teresas
Great recipe! Used left over pork tenderloin from Grilled Bourbon-Marinated Pork Chops or Pork Tenderloins by Kittencal. DH was so upset that he had to finish the can of beer! LOL It was tender and flavorful. I think the beer had a lot to do with it. I toasted up some french rolls and served them for lunch the next day. Thanks, Katrina for coming up with this tasty recipe.
- 4 pork loin (cooked and cut into strips)
- 0.5 (12 ounce) can beer (about a 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (your favorite kind)
- 12 slices whole wheat bread (or rolls)
- shredded cheese (optional)
- In a large saucepan combine pork, bbq sauce and beer.
- Cook over high heat until boiling.
- Reduce heat to med-low and cover for 10 minutes.
- Serve between two slices of bread and top with cheese if desired (better if the bread is toasted).