1/1 Photo of BBQ'd Pork Sandwiches
I came up with this delious sandwich the other nite when we had leftover pork, i'm glad i did because it's fabulous!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan combine pork, bbq sauce and beer.
- 2Cook over high heat until boiling.
- 3Reduce heat to med-low and cover for 10 minutes.
- 4Serve between two slices of bread and top with cheese if desired (better if the bread is toasted).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ'd Pork Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.7
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 635.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: