Recipe by Wendy's Kitchen
A simple dessert that adults and kids love ... to throw on the barbie at the end of the meal.
Directions See How It's Made
- This needs to be done just prior to cooking otherwise the banans will discolour.
- Peel the bananas one at a time and place each banana flat on a work surface and make a slit along its length, using a sharp knife.
- Stuff 3-4 pieces of chocolate into each banana by pushing the chocolate into the banana and close banana.
- Wrap each banana individually in aluminium foil.
- Place on bbq for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Serve with vanilla icecream.