1/2 Photos of BBQ Watercress Pesto Burgers
This is one tasty burger - You will need to make the watercress pesto Watercress No Nut or Cheese, Pesto first.The recipe says make 4 patties I like to make 3 out of a lb of meat This recipe is from the Meat Lovers Cookbook by by Sarlin & Porter Serve the burger with whatever condiments you want I recommend sliced tomato, slice sweet onion, perhaps some cheese and I do like mushrooms or if you prefer with just add some watercress pesto over the burger...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all the ingredients and form into 3 or 4 patties.
- 2The burger is quite soft and lends itself best to pan frying.
- 3Lightly spray your pan with oil, High then medium heat.
- 43 minutes each side leaves the burger medium rare-I like 5 minutes each side.
- 5Top with your favorite condiments.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Watercress Pesto Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.0
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 93.7 mg
- Sodium 374.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 37.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: