Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I was trying to come up with ways to cook the venison from my hubby's deer, and I came up with this. It was pretty good...not bad for my first try with venison! Measurements and times are approximate, so feel free to experiment with whatever spices you have. (This would also be good with beef)
- 1 lb venison loin, cut up into one inch pieces
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons grill mates barbecue seasoning
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce (your favorite)
- combine all ingredients and let marinate for few hours in the refrigerator.
- cook all ingredients on low heat until cooked through (onions should also caramelize).
- Add more barbecue seasoning and pepper if needed, to taste.
- Serve on noodles or rice. Or by itself!