I was trying to come up with ways to cook the venison from my hubby's deer, and I came up with this. It was pretty good...not bad for my first try with venison! Measurements and times are approximate, so feel free to experiment with whatever spices you have. (This would also be good with beef)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb venison loin, cut up into one inch pieces
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons grill mates barbecue seasoning
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce (your favorite)
- 1combine all ingredients and let marinate for few hours in the refrigerator.
- 2cook all ingredients on low heat until cooked through (onions should also caramelize).
- 3Add more barbecue seasoning and pepper if needed, to taste.
- 4Serve on noodles or rice. Or by itself!
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Venison Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.5
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 28.0 mg
- Sodium 266.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: