Prep 24 hrs
Cook 10 mins
Aussies love a BBQ - and I am no exeption. I LOVE vegetables and this is my favourite BBQ dish. I make this in Summer when the produce for this recipe is in season. I can't count how many time I have handed out this recipe, I hope you enjoy this.
- 2 medium green zucchini
- 1 medium eggplant
- 1 large red capsicum
- 1 large green capsicum
- 10 mushrooms
- 250 g punnet cherry tomatoes
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 118.29 ml lemon juice
- 118.29 ml soy sauce
- 29.58 ml garlic
- Wash and chop all the vegetables (not the tomatoes) and place in a large glass or ceramic dish dish.
- Place the oil, juice, soy sauce and garlic in a jug and stir.
- Pour over the vegetables and mix.
- Cover and let marinate for 2 - 24 hours.
- Cook over a prepared hot BBQ plate for 10 minutes, flipping often.
Excellent! I can see why this is one of your favorites. The flavors are wonderful together. I ended up roasting the veggies instead of bbq-ing, because I don't have a grill plate/basket. I reallyyyyyy need to get one of those. This combination of veggies worked wonderfully well in the oven though! Made for ZWT8 Australia/NZ
Great way to make grilled veggies! I had to make them in the oven, too, but that really works well, we loved this dish. Thanks for sharing :)
Made for ZWT 8 /Aus/NZ for the Lively Lemon Lovelies
These BBQ Vegetables were excellent. Loved the flavor of the marinade with all the vegetables. Easy to make. Thank You. Made for ZWT8.