Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Turn those leftover bbq'd vegetables into a healthy omelette for breakfast!
Make and share this BBQ Vegetable Omelette recipe from Food.com.
- Chop leftover bbq vegetables.
- Beat egg whites and whole egg together, seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Add chopped vegetables to egg mixture.
- Heat omelette pan on medium high, then spray with cooking spray.
- Add omelette mixture to pan and cook, flipping or folding when almost set.
- Remove cooked omelette and lay processed cheese slice on top.