3 hrs 45 mins
My wife has told me to only cook turkey like this from now on.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine garlic, parsley, salt, pepper, chili powder, and butter.
- 2Clean turkey. Separate skin on turkey. Smear butter mixture on turkey, inside and out.
- 3Quarter oranges and insert in turkey.
- 4Put 2 cups broth, onions, and carrot in roasting pan. Place turkey on roasting rack in pan. Grill over indirect medium heat until done, about 3 hours.
- 5When done, let rest for 30 minute and then carve.
Browse Our Top Whole Turkey Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Turkey Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Turkey
Serving Size: 1 (612 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 843.2
- Calories from Fat 406
- Total Fat 45.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 320.7 mg
- Sodium 1214.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 91.7 g