Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My wife has told me to only cook turkey like this from now on.
Make and share this BBQ Turkey recipe from Food.com.
- Combine garlic, parsley, salt, pepper, chili powder, and butter.
- Clean turkey. Separate skin on turkey. Smear butter mixture on turkey, inside and out.
- Quarter oranges and insert in turkey.
- Put 2 cups broth, onions, and carrot in roasting pan. Place turkey on roasting rack in pan. Grill over indirect medium heat until done, about 3 hours.
- When done, let rest for 30 minute and then carve.