1/2 Photos of BBQ Tri-Tip Roast With Blackberry Wine Marinade and Veggies
Great for a summer BBQ with the sweet warm hints of summer blackberries this is one of my family's favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs tri-tip roast
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup blackberry wine
- 3 tablespoons garlic salt
- 3 tablespoons pepper
- 3 tablespoons beef roast seasoning
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 onion, wedges
- 7 carrots, whole
- 3 potatoes, large and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper
- 6 mushrooms, quartered
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1With a fork scrape the surface of the meat on all sides.
- 2Work 1 tbsp of olive oil into the meat on each side then sprinkle generously the garlic salt, pepper and roast seasoning over the roast. Set a side.
- 3In a large casserole dish or oven/marinating bad combine the beef broth, blackberry wine, rosemary and all the veggies.
- 4Place the roast into the marinade and veggies and allow to sit at least 4 hours. You can prepare this a day before and allow the roast to marinate in the fridge over night.
- 5Get your coals ready and I like them to be gray before I put the meat on.
- 6On a large sheet of aluminum place all the veggies in the center. Fold up the edges of the aluminum to create a pocket. Make sure your creases are folded tightly so none of the juices can leek out.
- 7Put the veggies on the grill and flip every 15 minutes.
- 8After you have flipped the veggies twice it is time to put the meat on. Grill the meat till the all the sides are dappled with charring.
- 9Continue to cook the veggies for another 15-30 minutes while the roast is cooking. All should be done around the same time.
- 10Once removed allow the roast to sit for 10 minutes. Carve and serve hot with the unwrapped veggies. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Tri-Tip Roast With Blackberry Wine Marinade and Veggies
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.6
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 215.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beef roast seasoning