1/1 Photo of BBQ Thai Peppered Chicken
A neat trick for BBQing the thighs is to place them in a wire BBQ frame used for fish, burgers etc then you can flip them all at once. Beautiful flavor, crisp skin Time does not include the marinade time. Serve as an appetizer then it serves 6 Note: The marinade time for 2 Hours is not included in the prep time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prick the thighs all over.
- 2Blend the garlic, ginger, coriander and peppercorns to a paste.
- 3and rub into the chicken.
- 4Wrap in plastic and place in fridge for at least 2 hours.
- 5Mix soysauce& oil.
- 6Baste the chicken with the soy mixture.
- 7BBQ over medium heat until the outside is crisp and the inside is cooked.
- 8Brush with soy while cooking (apprx 20-25 minutes, Depends on the size of the thighs).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Thai Peppered Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 745.6
- Calories from Fat 509
- Total Fat 56.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 236.8 mg
- Sodium 1235.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 49.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: