BBQ Sweet Potato & Feta Salad
- Simmer the sweet potato slices in salted water for about 5 minutes until only just turning tender (they cook quicker than ordinary potatoes). Drain, cool, then toss with 2 tbs olive oil and season.
- Heat the barbecue and cook the sweet potato slices for a few minutes each side, carefully turning only once, until completely tender and very chargrilled.
- Toss the spinach, pine nuts and red onion together and scatter over a large serving platter. Top with the feta.
- Whisk the balsamic, 1 tbsp olive oil, honey and mustard together and season well.
- Pile the sweet potato on top of the salad and drizzle with the dressing.