1/4 Photos of BBQ Style Chick Pizza Pie
This is a great St. Louis style pizza!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 460 degrees.
- 2Place crust onto pizza stone in oven and bake 4 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile on stovetop or microwave, warm the bbq sauce up a little for easier spreading.
- 4Remove crust and apply the bbq sauce (however much you really want).
- 5Then apply small pieces of chicken and top with cheese. (however much you want.).
- 6Place the pizza back in the oven and bake another 10 minutes or until cheese is all melted.
- 7Remove and slice into squares.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Style Chick Pizza Pie
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.2
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 18.1 mg
- Sodium 150.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
thin pizza crust