1/1 Photo of BBQ Stuffed Shells
These are some of the weirdest little things I've ever created, but they sure are good! These are a great side to take to a potluck or BBQ. They are also a perfect main course next to some potatoe salad and baked beans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F, and line a 9"-13" pan with greased foil.
- 2Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, and cook shells until al dente.
- 3Brown the ground beef or chicken breasts until fully cooked.
- 4If using chicken, shred the meat and stir in the BBQ sauce, and set aside.
- 5If using beef, just stir in the BBQ sauce, and set aside.
- 6In a medium bowl, stir together the ricotta and egg.
- 7Drain the pasta and fill each one, half way full, with the ricotta.
- 8Fill the rest of the way full with meat mixture.
- 9Bake for 15 minutes then sprinkle on the cheese, and bake for another 5 minutes or until cheese has melted.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Stuffed Shells
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 709.7
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.4 g
- Cholesterol 168.6 mg
- Sodium 665.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 41.8 g