These are some of the weirdest little things I've ever created, but they sure are good! These are a great side to take to a potluck or BBQ. They are also a perfect main course next to some potatoe salad and baked beans.
- Preheat oven to 350F, and line a 9"-13" pan with greased foil.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, and cook shells until al dente.
- Brown the ground beef or chicken breasts until fully cooked.
- If using chicken, shred the meat and stir in the BBQ sauce, and set aside.
- If using beef, just stir in the BBQ sauce, and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the ricotta and egg.
- Drain the pasta and fill each one, half way full, with the ricotta.
- Fill the rest of the way full with meat mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes then sprinkle on the cheese, and bake for another 5 minutes or until cheese has melted.