1/2 Photos of Bbq Stuffed Jalapenos
gregory schulte's Note:
this littleg uys are great for tailgating and for appitisers when your waiting for the steaks to get done. originallly from a marborlo cookbook with minor changes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1mix cream cheese, cajun spice, and garlic powder together make sure they are well mixed.
- 2(you can add more cajun spice to give these guys a real kick).
- 3remove stems from jalapenos and cut lengthwise remove all the seeds and as much of the white veins as possible to allow room for filling.
- 4fill each jalapeno half with some cream cheese mixture.
- 5wrap a half slice of bacon around the half and secure with a toothpick.
- 6when coals are ready place jalapenos on the grill filling side up and cook for 10 minutes or until bacon is done (changed color and sizzling).
- 7these little guys can get real hot if you want them to or they can be as mild as i make them.
- 8just be sure to mix the cream cheese mix well or you will get a few hot and the rest mild.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bbq Stuffed Jalapenos
Serving Size: 1 (763 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.9
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 57.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: