1/2 Photos of BBQ Steak & Peppers Sandwich
This is a great sandwich for summer outdoor grilling but it can be made any time using an indoor grill or your broiler. You might need a bit more BBQ sauce than ask for.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 -1 1/2 lb) beef flank steak (1-1 1/2 lbs, depending on how much meat you want in the sandwich's)
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce (your favorite)
- 1 red pepper, quartered
- 1 yellow pepper, quartered
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (garlic mayo if you can get it!)
- 4 French baguettes, split, toasted (6 inch)
- 4 lettuce leaves (green or red leaf lettuce is best)
- 1Preheat greased grill to medium-high heat.
- 2Grill steak 8 to 10 mins on each side or until medium doneness (160ºF).
- 3Grill peppers 2 to 3 mins on each side or until crisp-tender, brushing both with barbecue sauce for the last few minutes. Thinly slice steak and peppers.
- 4Spread baguettes with mayo and fill with lettuce, steak and peppers.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Steak & Peppers Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1576.4
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 61.6 mg
- Sodium 3189.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 248.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.3 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 72.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: