Barry D.'s Note:
The secret is the dry rub
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs london broil beef
- 1 yellow onion, cut in strips
- 1 green pepper, cut in strips
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1The Rub:.
- 2mix ingredients and pour over steak in a plastic storage bag.
- 3shake vigoursly and store in fridge for at least an hour prior to grilling. (the longer the better).
- 4Grill the steak over medium high heat , approximately 6 minutes/side.
- 5At grill, pull steak off and slice in 1/4 in strips. If needed throw back on the grill for another minute or so.
- 6Goal is not to over cook.
- 7Move inside to cook steak in a frying pan.
- 8Oil pan, add onions and pepper strips.
- 9Cook for about 5 minutes over medium heat.
- 10Squeeze lime juice over veggies.
- 11Drop in steak strips and cover with BBQ sauce.
- 12Cook over medium-low heat for about 8-10 minute DO NOT OVERCOOK STEAK!
- 13Microwave tortillas for 1.5 minutes.
- 14Serve with cheese, sour cream, guac and salsa.
- 15a Frosty Margarita is a perfect partner for this spicy entree. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Steak Fajitas
Serving Size: 1 (522 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 867.1
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 147.4 mg
- Sodium 1613.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 41.2 g
- Protein 54.6 g