Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Kids really love this.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- Brown ground beef in skillet, drain fat.
- Combine all ingredients in crock pot; stirring well.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- Serve over warm hamburger buns, noodles or rice.
Most of the kids liked it, but not the picky ones. I loved it! I will leave out the peppers next time (they got too slimy) and just give serve some fresh veggies instead or a salad.