Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a Rachel Ray 30 minute meal recipe. The flavors are amazing, even after warming it up the next day. I served this with Salsa Salad by Rachel Ray.
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 44.37 ml splenda brown sugar
- 29.58 ml chili powder
- 7.39 ml ground cumin
- 14.79 ml coriander
- 14.79 ml grill seasoning
- 14.79 ml extra virgin olive oil
- Place brown sugar, chili powder, cumin, coriander and grill seasoning in a gallon size food storage bag.
- Drizzle chicken with EVOO. Use tongs to spread the EVOO over the chicken.
- Place chicken in the bag with the seasonings and shake around until chicken is coated.
- Heat a grill pan (or skillet) over medium high heat. Place chicken on pan and cook around 5 minutes. Turn to cook the other side. Check the chicken with a meat thermometer to ensure it reaches 165 degrees.