quick meal's Note:
This is a Rachel Ray 30 minute meal recipe. The flavors are amazing, even after warming it up the next day. I served this with Salsa Salad by Rachel Ray.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place brown sugar, chili powder, cumin, coriander and grill seasoning in a gallon size food storage bag.
- 2Drizzle chicken with EVOO. Use tongs to spread the EVOO over the chicken.
- 3Place chicken in the bag with the seasonings and shake around until chicken is coated.
- 4Heat a grill pan (or skillet) over medium high heat. Place chicken on pan and cook around 5 minutes. Turn to cook the other side. Check the chicken with a meat thermometer to ensure it reaches 165 degrees.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Spice Chicken - Rachel Ray - Ww 5 Pts.
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.9
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 134.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 30.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: