Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
The best ribs I have ever tasted! Yumm....
- 3 -4 lbs country-style spareribs (I always use beef ribs for this one)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Boil ribs for 30 minutes and drain.
- Leave ribs in the rack.
- Combine sugar, mustard, salt, pepper, ginger sauce, orange juice, oinion, garlic, and Worcestshire in a bowl.
- Let stand for 15 minutes, then pour over ribs.
- Marinate in fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Grill ribs for 10-20 minutes.
- Turning and basting with sauce, until sauce on ribs carmelizes!
These were absolutely wonderful. Made exactly as written except I added liquid smoke to the sauce (just enough to taste). We will be making these again very soon. Am going to try baby back ribs next time. Loved how they carmelized with grilling them. Thank you for the recipe.
Thanks for sharing this recipe,i liked the taste not too sweet, I did as the recipe called for but I didnt have enought tomatoe sauce so I put a bit of ketchup, and added a bit of honey. My son really liked it, next time I will try and put seasame seeds and more honey, and garlic. Thanks again