Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My variation of the Neely's BBQ Spaghetti (from the Food Network).
Make and share this BBQ Spaghetti recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Saute the pepper and onion until softened.
- Stir in the garlic salt and add the BBQ sauce.
- Add mushrooms.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti noodles according to directions.
- Stir in pulled pork and let the mixture simmer for about another 10 minutes.
- Remove from head.
- Add spaghetti noodles to the BBQ mixture and toss.
- Serve over Texas toast garlic bread.