Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My variation of the Neely's BBQ Spaghetti (from the Food Network).
- 1 lb pulled pork, cooked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 3 cups barbecue sauce (I prefer Sweet Baby Ray's)
- 1 lb spaghetti noodles
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Saute the pepper and onion until softened.
- Stir in the garlic salt and add the BBQ sauce.
- Add mushrooms.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti noodles according to directions.
- Stir in pulled pork and let the mixture simmer for about another 10 minutes.
- Remove from head.
- Add spaghetti noodles to the BBQ mixture and toss.
- Serve over Texas toast garlic bread.