Recipe by Learning the Ropes
Makes your chicken tender and juicy. I have used this with any cut of chicken and it tastes great.
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 lbs chicken
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first six ingredients in small bowl.
- Pour over chicken and marinade for at least 30 minutes.
- Place chicken in baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes, or till cooked through, turning once or twice and brushing with sauce occasionally.
- Note: I will take extra sauce from bowl and boil on stove and brush marinade on chicken two or three times instead of using drippings from cooking chicken.